Monday, April 7, 2014

Contact Form For Your Contact Page

I just found a place that will give you code to put a nice contact form on your blog if you have a tab/page dedicated to Contact/Contact Me. 

Go to this site.

Register. Go to Add-ons. Follow the instructions and it will give you html. Copy this code.

Go to your Contact page and at the top choose html instead of Compose. Paste the code. Hit Save or Update. 

Go to your blog and click on your Contact page/tab and see if it's there. If you want to see what it looks like, go to Cozy Little House and the tab Contact at the top.

That's it!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin
follow us in feedly

2 comments:

  1. Good one Brenda. Love your Tips Blog.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda - I lost your blog for awhile as Feedburner isn't working! I've moved to Bloglovin and am following you now via Bloglovin. I have a question that others might like to know also. How do I put my "Follow Me on Bloglovin'" button WITHIN my post?? I have one on the sidebar but would like to put one at the end of each post like you do! Help! I've searched high and low and can't find anything on how to do that. Thanks! I love this "tips" blog too.

    ReplyDelete