Sunday, March 9, 2014

Decreasing Space Between Date & Post Title

I wanted to decrease the space between my date and my blog post title. Here's how I figured out to do it. It's with adding CSS. 

Go to Design>Customize> Advanced. Scroll down to Add CSS. Now before you add this code, I want you to know that the first number squished them together. So you will stay on the Customize page and play with the numbers until it looks okay. Also remember to hit the space key if it doesn't immediately change. 

Here is the code: 

h3.post-title {
margin-top: -25px !important;
}

I did mine on Cozy Little House, and the number ended up being -10. So play with it till it looks satisfactory. 

That's it!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin
follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment