Friday, January 17, 2014

Make Sure There Is A Way To Contact You

I did Welcome Wagon this morning. None of the three featured had an email address where I could find it. 

I can't stress enough, unless you are in the Witness Protection program and don't want anyone to find you, that you need to have a way in which to contact you. 

If you don't, how are readers going to ask you questions, like which paint color you used on the bathroom walls? How are magazines going to come calling? Because that's what they do first. Reach out through your email they find on your blog. Which should be PROMINENT and easy to find. 

So find a good spot where it will be easily found, and add a way to contact you.

That's it! Just a little chiding on my part before my morning coffee.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin
follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment