Wednesday, March 5, 2014

HTML Escape Tool

I have not had time to try this. But if you do, let me know how it works, will you?


All I know is that it is supposed to replace special characters with HTML entities. The things most of us are not sure where to place in code, I think...

When I get time, I'll try it out. But I'd love for someone to be bold enough to try it!

Well, it took about a minute for my curiosity to get the best of me. Just put a sentence in the first box, and it will show you how it must look in actual HTML.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin
follow us in feedly

1 comment:

  1. HI Brenda. This one seems to be over my head a bit. I do know how to go into the Html thingy when making a post - used to have to go there to enlarge my snaps until Blogger came up with the new way. Anyway, I wanted to tell you I purchased my own domain name today and now Note Songs is a .com! ;)
    Be a sweetie, Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete