Friday, March 21, 2014

Reducing White Space Between Nav Bar & Post

I wanted to reduce the white space between my navigation bar and what I had below it. I found this CSS code, but I altered the numbers a bit to get the right amount of space I desired.

Go to Design>Customize>Advanced>Add CSS. 

In the CSS box, paste the code below:

.column-center-inner {
    margin-top: -30px !important;
}

#sidebar-right-1 {
    margin-top: -30px !important;
}  

I changed the numbers to -20 for Cozy Little House. The -30 was a little close to me. So play with the numbers if you're not pleased. 

That's it!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin
follow us in feedly

1 comment:

  1. You saved my life! Thank you!I was searching for the answer but couldn't find it!

    ReplyDelete