Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Erase Lines Around Images

I wanted to get rid of the slight gray border around my images and my signature, which I made in Picmonkey. 

Go to Design>Edit HTML (might want to back up your blog) and in a blank space type: CTRL F.

In that space, type .post-body image.

If that works for you, great, but it did not work for me. So I tried "just image." And all the HTML with image in it came up. 

I scanned until I saw post and image together, and erased "border to box shadow. Then I pasted this code in that spot:

border: 0px solid transparent;
-moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .2);
-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, ,2);
box-shadow: 0 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .2);
-moz-border-radius: 0;
.webkit-border-radius: 0;
border-radius: 0;

Now please don't EVER save until you have PREVIEWED first. That's a wonderful feature with Blogger. That way you get to see if it works, and if you actually put the code in the right space. This saves me from a lot of heartache!

I scrolled down within PREVIEW to look at my photos. The slight gray border was gone. I scrolled down to my signature at the bottom of the top post. It was gone from there as well. So THEN I saved it. 

That's it!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin
follow us in feedly

No comments:

Post a Comment